Status March 2022
1. Person in charge
The processing of your personal data is executed by the persons in charge
ZI Rue André Ampère
Tel.: +33 387 84 68 60
Fax.: +33 387 84 68 61
Tilman Schäfer, Moritz Müller
2. Data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted as follows:
3. Objectives and legal basis
Your personal data is processed for the objectives mentioned below on the following legal grounds:
Art 6 (1) a DSGVO: Consent
Art 6 (1) b DSGVO: Contract or pre-contractual relationship
Art 6 (1) c DSGVO: legal obligation
Art 6 (1) d DSGVO: vital interest
Art 6 (1) e DSGVO: public interest
Art 6 (1) f DSGVO: legitimate interest
|• Pre-contractual measures as like preparation of an offer|
• Implementation of the buyer-seller relationship, order picking, complaint treatment, shipment
|Art 6 (1) b DSGVO|
|• Merchandise planning and control system||Art 6 (1) b DSGVO|
|• Communication (telephone, fax, e-mail):|
• Invoicing procedure
|Art 6 (1) b, f DSGVO|
|Credit rating||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Financial accounting: |
• Preparation of balance sheets
• Storage obligations
|Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO i.V.m. |
Article L110-4 du code de commerce
Article L102 B du livre des procédures fiscales
Article L123-22 du code de commerce
|• E-mail archiving||Art. 6 (1) c i.V.m. Considérations relatives à l'organisation comptable|
|• Payment flow||Art 6 (1) b DSGVO|
|• Receivables management, reminder||Art 6 (1) b DSGVO|
|• Customer Relationship Management (CRM System):|
• Provision of information
• Customer support
• Appointment management
|Art 6 (1) b DSGVO|
Art 6 (1) f DSGVO
|• Data protection control to safeguard the rights of the data subject||Art. 6 (1) c i.V.m. Art. 15-23, 39 DSGVO|
|• Destruction/deletion of files and data supports||Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO|
i.V.m. Art 17 DSGVO
Art 6 (1) f DSGVO
|• Advertising, provision of information on the website||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Direct advertising of own products||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Ensuring the security of the computer system||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Video surveillance |
Compliance with internal regulations, protection against unauthorised access,
|Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Product development||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Company data entry, order tracking||Art 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Defence and enforcement of legal rights||Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO|
|• Christmas cards||Art. 6 (1) a, f DSGVO|
|• Provision of information (newsletter)||Art 6 (1) a DSGVO|
4. Legitimate interests Art. 6 Abs (1) f DSGVO
We process your personal data for own legitimate interests in accordance with your personal rights under DSGVO, including:
• data collection for IT security and protection against attacks
• protocols concerning internet use, telephone data and e-mails for billing and follow-up purposes
• provision of information and maintenance of customer data files in our CRM system for optimal customer care and appointment management, including e.g. the sending of holiday greeting cards
• the advertising for own products/promotion….
• destruction of files and data carriers
• operational data collection in the context of order tracking
• our website for advertising and information provision in the context of product development
• for the protection of the domiciliary right, against intrusion by persons, damage, vandalism, theft and for the protection against dangers in the food sector, we use video surveillance
• Credit rating check to protect against bad debts
• for the enforcement and defence of legal claims
5. Transmission of data to beneficiaries or categories of beneficiaries
Employees, banks, authorities, external service providers, suppliers, tax advisors, insurance companies, courts, lawyers, credit agencies, affiliated companies
6. Transfer of data to a third country
A transfer of your personal data to a third country is not envisaged.
7. Duration of archiving
Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose for which it was collected no longer applies, unless we are obliged to store it by law. As a rule, your personal data will be deleted no later than 10 years after completion of the order.
8. Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, data transferability
You have the right to information about the personal data concerning you (Art. 15 DSGVO), about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries, and the planned storage period. If data has not been collected by us, you have the right to information about the origin of the data. In addition, you have the right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO) or to deletion of your data (Art. 17 DSGVO) or to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO) as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO). The right to data portability includes the provision of the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format so that the data can be transferred to another controller without obstruction.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DSGVO), provided that we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest asserted by us (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO) and you have reasons arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you can object without specifying a particular situation.
9. Revocation of consent
Once you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without the legality of the processing carried out before the revocation becomes effective being affected.
(Art. 7 (3) DSGVO.)
You can exercise your rights of objection or revocation via the contact details of the data controller or data protection officer.
10. Right of appeal
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your place of residence (Art. 77 DSGVO).
Commission nationale de l’informatique
3 Place de Fontenoy -TSA 80715 - /5334 Paris Cedex 07
Tel. : +33 153 73 22 22 Fax +33 153 73 22 00
11. Necessity of providing personal data
You are not obliged by law or by contract to make your personal data available to us. The provision of your personal data is, however, necessary for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures or within the framework of our contractual relationship and only for the purposes mentioned.
12. Automated decisions making
Automated decision-making based on personal data, including profiling and scoring, does not take place.
13. Processing for other purposes
Further processing for purposes other than those for which the personal data was collected does not take place. Insofar as this is necessary, we will provide you with information about this other purpose as well as all other essential information.
© 2022 ZEiD GmbH.